MHCA Golf Classic
Subject only to provincial health orders, the MHCA will host its ‘Annual MHCA Golf Classic” on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, at the Pine Ridge and Elmhurst Golf Courses.
Absolutely no early registrations will be accepted. Any forms sent in prior to the start time and date will not be opening and will be deleted upon receipt by the MHCA.
Only MHCA members in good standing can register at this time.
No fax or phone calls, please. It will take time to go through the emails but the email sender will receive an email confirmation.
Due to current provincial health regulations and public-gathering limitations, the following will apply:
- 100 golfers per course – 25 teams of 4 golfers each
- ONE golf team per member company – companies must be MHCA members in good standing to register a team
- Only full teams of 4 players per team will be given priority at this point.
- Registration on first-come, first-served basis
- 2 registration desks per course to allow for proper social distancing
- If the provincial guidelines open to allow for larger gatherings of group sizes, there will be a second wave of registrations – first come, first served
- 11:00am shotgun start
- Each team captain:
- Will be emailed the complete team listing so they are aware of what hole the team will start on
- MANDATORY: Must submit contact information of all golfers on their team (cell number and email address)
- Credit card processing will take place at the end of July once the tournament has been confirmed as per provincial guidelines.
- Golf invoices will be emailed to team captain/contact person listed on the registration form(s).
- A boxed lunch will be provided to each golfer at the start of the tournament, unfortunately there will be no dinner so all golfers are free to go home after play.
- Contest prizes will be mailed to event winners – no gathering for prize presentations is permitted.
- Sanitizing stations for your frequent use will be set up around the course including at registration.
- All golf course protocols will apply; two course marshals will monitor to ensure they are followed.
- All information will be provided on the programs posted on every cart.
All forms will only be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and only after the time on the opening date noted above. Any forms submitted before the noted time/date will be disregarded.
Due to the large number of companies registering, please submit your form only once for each sponsorship and team.
All applying companies must be MHCA members in good standing.
MHCA and the golf courses are intent on hosting a successful tournament that puts safety first. We expect everyone’s cooperation in complying with the restrictions and to respect social distancing.-